View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 07:23 PM
Eric
Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewN View Post
My positive note is that I'm new to vintage cards and I appreciate the wealth of T206 information on Net54 and various other websites that you all have provided!

Primarily a Kirby Puckett collector (2,000+), I randomly started reading up on T206 cards at the start of 2019 and I find it all very fascinating. I'm up to a grand total of twelve T206's now with the addition of this Milan Polar Bear that arrived from Luke yesterday via the B/S/T board.

Eric, I have no intentions of ever flying a plane myself, and I don't ride my bike on gravel, but I did ride from my house in Coralville, to and from a Cedar Rapids Kernels game last week. Iowa, biking and baseball!

Biking and baseball yes please! Coralville! We aren’t that far apart. I am in Pella. 90 miles to the left... haha. I lived in Coralville for 4 years during grad school. Good memories.

Loving all the stories. Lots of baseball stuff. Imagine that. Love the camper picture(have camped a lot with my parents), the state champ soccer pic (coached soccer for about 10 years), so many good stories here. Puts a big smile on my face.