View Single Post
Old 12-08-2002, 06:34 PM
Administrator

Default Stupid Buyers, Stupid Sellers?

Posted By: Dan Mathewson

...or her reasoning...

>>>...For instance I have a Houston colt .45s - 1962 baseball card I have had it for well over 6 years I don't know where to find the info about it and that is why i haven't sold it...<

First...if you never knew its value, how did you ever know what to pay for it...even 6 years ago?

Second...you have honestly been looking for SIX YEARS and you haven't been able to find a single price guide in the library or book store, or a single card dealer that could tell you? Or, nowhere on the internet or at a card show? Are you serious? For SIX YEARS???

I'm sorry...but, there are so many venues out there that have been readily avaialble for you to get card price/value info, I really can't beleive you've put any effort into it.

In 2 minutes time, you could find a card dealer in the yellow pages that could at least point you in the right direction...not even including what's on the Net...

I'm not meaning to be critical, I just don't follow the purpose of your comment...to not be able to find any info for Six Years would tell me that you either haven't tried, or that you lived in Antarctica w/o an ISP conection or telephone.