Thread: Really, PWCC?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 07:49 PM
J@ohn B.ar#ne.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipAbbott79 View Post
I have been reading the board for a little while before having this be my first few posts.

I don't think its a matter of whether or not I would "like it" if it were my card. I would expect the same thing to happen to me, or anyone else if they submitted a card like this with this problem. I have been reading threads here about honesty, integrity, and calling attention to problems without shading the situation for good or bad.

Here is, without a doubt, a perfect example of it. You have a high dollar, big name player in a fantastic shape and tough grade to get, being sold in a case does not hold par for its grade on it, and being sold by a company who a lot of people here don't revere as a solid seller for doing enough to protect their auction buyers from fraud......and tricky wording is "harsh"?

Then, on top of that, in this thread, the problem is mentioned by me(regardless of specifically brought to his attention or not), he joins the board to comment on the thread, and skips right over it without addressing it??

"Seriously" is right.
Phil
With all due respect Phil, this thread was about an "?authentic" card. You piped in somewhere along the way about a card being misrepresented, asking for an explanation from Brent. You have a worthy complaint, but it's not Brent's job to hold conversations on net54.

I think you should write to PWCC direct, and if you don't like the explanation, start another thread about "linguistic embellishment"; which seems to be the soup du jour with ALL auctions houses and e-bay sellers these days. Remember, they're all selling-whores, trying to get the best price for their clients while straddling the line of descriptive exuberance.

Last edited by Beastmode; 09-06-2016 at 08:50 PM.