View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 10:40 AM

Default Pictures of my first 3 rescued dogs...and more saves too.

Hello everyone,
I am still quite a ways from having all the legal work being completed etc etc but in the course of contacting rescue shelters, I talked with one in Massachusetts. They try and pull dogs from the high kill shelters in Ga and have them transported to Mass but recently lost their volunteer contact here. So I volunteered to go get the dogs in Cartersville,Ga, take them to a vet in Suwanee ga and to the boarding place in Norcross where they will stay until ready.
Never could imagine how good it would feel to save a dog's life as they were to be killed within the next day---made me think of a religious saying, "he who saves a life saves the world" ( i am an atheist but I like the saying!!). Incredible how friendly and loving these 3 dogs are and how we slaughter them in the kill shelters. Disgusting is a pretty accurate word.

I need a name for the formation of the 501C3 and here are a bunch of names we have narrowed it down to; Please let me know which u like thanks

Save Me Furever Pet Rescue
Safe Haven Pet Rescue
Good Deed Pet Rescue
Corner of Bark and Meow Pet Rescue
Four Paws Pet rescue
Paws and Claws Pet Rescue
Furever Friends Pet Rescue
My Best Friend Pet Rescue

by the way, the 2 dogs in the same pic were both handed over to a kill shelter by their owner--one can tell immediately how they love each other and hopefully will be adopted together--

thanks to everyone for suggestions, offers, etc etc etc
Bill Latzko 770 873 1181`[ATTACH]buddy and gansino leon.jpg[/ATTACH]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg logan leon.jpg (62.0 KB, 652 views)

Last edited by Leon; 02-18-2018 at 08:11 PM.