View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 08:01 AM
Bryan
Bryan Bossa.rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshchisox08 View Post
This was also discussed, however I'm not overly familiar with diamond cuts and pointed out below PSA gave that Cy Young a trimmed grading.

It just seems illogical that the card wouldn't be crossed over to a PSA slab so those who have their virtual albums and what not could have it in there and well it's more appealing in a PSA or SGC slab.

Not sure about the rest of you but I prefer PSA or SGC slabs. I will not buy any card slabbed in any other grading service. I'm sure most if not everyone will agree that if this were in a PSA holder with that grade then that outlandish price wouldn't be so outlandish well maybe it would be but.......

The point I'm trying to make is that let's say it is a diamond cut then why doesn't the seller/owner cross it over it just makes sense.

Unless I'm mistaken and diamond cuts receive a trimmed designation. Again I'm just finding out about diamond cuts and what the difference is after a couple years of collecting T206s.

I usually don't disagree with Psa , but in this case The edges don't look different than any other t206 I have (other than the diamond cut). It's also without size requirements. So am wondering if PSA defaults to trimmed when they see high grade diamond cuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk