View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 08:00 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by orly57 View Post
I have seen battlefield's handy-work on ebay several times. She photoshops the cards and makes them look like 9s. I have actually followed some of her auctions just to see how much some unsuspecting fool will pay for it. I agree that it is wrong and disgusting what she does. Having have said that, I gotta say, a fool and his money are soon parted. I am sorry, but if you are buying an ungraded card on ebay (of all places) from a seller with horrible feedback you dont get a whole lot of pity from me. And the thing of it is these are often high-dollar cards that probablt aren't being purchased by some Joe Schmo newbie. If you are dropping 6k for a Hank Aaron rookie, you probably arent buying your first baseball card. If your greed blinds you and you think you found some lotto ticket on ebay and are willing to assume the risk, you really dont have a ton of sympathy from me. The reality is, if a card looks like a $30,000 psa 8, and the seller decided not to spend a few bucks on grading it, the odds are it has already been broken out of an authentic or low-grade holder. I am in no way justifying what she does, in fact, i think it is tantamount to theft, but dont buy a Louis Vuitton on Broadway for $30 and go crying that it is a fake.
so true...con artists make their money but people who are greedy....if someone is offering you 18% interest on your money with no risk...guess what its a scam