Friday
6 April 2018 by
8:00pm
Status
In-Transit

April 2, 2018 at 9:00 pm

Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility

MONTGOMERY AL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Note: my initial tracking verifying label printing also suggested Houston.

Imagine that, my recent "Little Rock" purchase from alt Candiman has also landed in Montgomery.

Candiman, candiman ----- Pants on Fire

I purchased Lot #1356 from the March Candiman auction, that was unsold, from alt Candiman, purportedly from Little Rock, on eBay. Scans and description of the listing matched those of the Candiman March auction.

1-1-1-Candiman Postal 2.jpg

The discrepancy between the return address on the label 72209 (a Little Rock zip code) and the mailed from zip code of 77209 (a Houston zip code) is likely a typo.

Initial tracking for the package however indicates that the package was processed through Montgomery, Alabama only, on its way west. The shipment arrived in 2 days, so this is clearly not a misdirected parcel by USPS which can end up anywhere.

The cards would seem to have come from Dothan, but feel free to draw your own conclusions.

One positive note is that the cards were described as MINT to GEMMINT, which is perhaps a slight exaggeration, but they do appear to have not been handled.

In fact I am so proud of my purchase that I am posting the "stars" on the April Pickup Thread. Consistent with Candiman Auctions practice, I will not be posting the backs.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.

Last edited by frankbmd; 04-04-2018 at 03:27 PM.