Thread: BCCG question
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 01:14 PM
Clayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
Leon,

Thanks for the kind words about the BVG vintage graders. I have over 200 of their graded T206s, which is about 3% of their total graded output. No one can make that claim for PSA or SGC. I also also have SGC and PSA cards, like everyone else here, but I was beginning to question the wisdom of my BVG investment. Because they are not sought after by many, I feel that I have gotten better deals on many of them. Buy the card, not the holder. Of course I haven't tried to sell any yet and until now I have never cracked a slab. I do not own any BCCG cards. I do not understand why they exist.
I agree with you Frank- I don't have a whole lot of BVG graded T206's, but I have no problem buying one if it's a card I want.The ones I do have are graded right on the money IMO. From my limited experience, I find their grading to be similar to SGC in the sense of accuracy......I think they are better graders than the ones at PSA (just my opinion).

Sincerely, Clayton

PS- BCCG's grading scale sucks, but as Leon said, this has been gone over many of times........