View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 12:28 PM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian bam bam View Post
i said all opinions matter to me on THIS site specifically, because like i mentioned the experience and advice here is amazing and LOTS of members have helped me out in the past and I have a ton of friends here on this site. why are you so uptight about this? your making this way bigger than it is. why dont you relax a little bit bro?
Even here some carry more weight than others.

I don't usually comment on autographs unless I know something about the object that was signed, usually it's info from another hobby that either explains the item, or when it's known the item didn't exist while the player was alive. (stuff like the player in the 50's can't have mailed a PC from SF if he played in a game in NY that same day or a dollar bill wasn't issued until the 50's so Ruth couldn't have signed it). The other times are when I have a question about some aspect of a signature that I don't quite get.

But I look at a lot of threads.

And when I've asked questions I've always gotten an answer that's at least well thought out, It may still leave me confused, but at least it makes sense.

My collection is really pretty small unless you count cards I got from packs. I collect the signature rookies sets, so quite a few, but very few on other things.

Steve B