View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian bam bam View Post
sorry to piss in your cherrios, but sometimes if auctions are ending soon, or beforing buying an item. etc, its nice to get the opinion as quick as you can (if at all possible) with over 500 people looking at the thread and not saying anything! come on we are better than that! (i dont believe out of 500+ people no one has an opinion all of a sudden, especially with all of the HOF experts here, 500+ people is a hell of a lot of people looking and not saying anything). but it doesnt matter, i asked on another collecting site and got a ton of responses quickly. so its all good. like i said sometimes people need an opinion before an auction closes or buys an item. anyone with any experience at all buying on ebay knows that if an item is a good price and you wait to long someone else will come in and buy the item, so thats why a quick response is appreciate in situations like that. Again, sorry if i irritated you, but sometimes time is of the essence in this hobby
Sounds like a crock to me. By your own admission, you bought the Aaron first, and sought opinions later. And, BTW, not all "opinions" carry the same weight. And, finally, if you're gonna ask us for help, and then criticize us 'cause we didn't help you fast enough, I think we have a right to your full name. And, really, absolutely, finally, I find your religious proselytizing offensive.

Last edited by David Atkatz; 07-22-2016 at 08:58 PM.