View Single Post
Old 12-23-2002, 12:53 PM
Administrator

Default The Ginger Beaumont Experience

Posted By: hankron

I don't know if this post is board-legal, but wasn't sure which other thread I just tuck it into. This may come across as cheesy self promotion-- because it is.

I have issued a long running email newsletter (free, to those who are worried). It concerns authenticity issues (identification, dating, etc) in sports memorabilia and beyond (warning: not just about sports). It generally offers practical advice for normal folks-- for example, dating a photograph or identifying an original Froy Joy Ruth or even what to do with grandma's Picasso that she swears is authentic.

My email list for the newsletter was getting way to big with a bunch of dead emails and duplicates. As the size was getting to be a technical hassle, and it would prove to be a pain to manually find and remove problem emails, I decided to chuck the entire list and start from scratch. I emailed all the folks on the list, saying that if they wanted to continue receiving the newsletter, to simply email. All others would be removed.

In short (Yes, I get the humor of the phrase being four paragraphs down), if you wish to receive the newsletter in your email simply email to the above adddress. And, don't worry you won't hurt my feelings if I don't hear from you (Though I have an excellent memory).

Best wishes
David