View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 10:02 PM
C0nor D0na.hue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roofman4 View Post
Not to long ago, I attended an auction at a local AH. Every so often they have fairly large lot of cards. On the night I am speaking of in this thread, I hit a good score on a 5000 count box of all Nolan Ryan cards and collectibles. Turns out, the box was part of a collection of Ryan specific memorabilia collector from Texas. It contained many Topps, UD, Fleer, Pacific, Phone cards, promo cards and much more. I also found 6 autographed cards. One was an 89 Fleer and the other 5 were Pacific.

Being skeptical of the autographs, I submitted the 89 Fleer to PSA for authentication and Grading (PSA cert 24791888). I was pleased when I received the card back. Naturally, I then submitted the other 5 for the same service. All 5 came back as questionable. I believe they are all authentic.

What to do???? Any advice?

RM4
Without even seeing them, I would say the odds of you submitting the one good one out of six are highly unlikely. My guess is they saw 5 come in at one time and got spooked and that they'd pass muster if you submitted one at a time.

Last edited by conor912; 07-14-2018 at 10:03 PM.