View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 04:43 PM
Administrator

Default Ebay Price History Over Time?

Posted By: Al

VCP is the only service available that will give you REAL data, unlike the SMR which is filled with fallacies and useless info. Slowly but surely as VCP continues over time, their data base will provide you with what you are looking for in terms of card value changes as the current market indicates.

There is no given percentage up or down on cards, but I can tell you that what I collect has seen a decline in value. I would have to "blame" the economic climate for perhaps collectors not having the discretionary monies they may once have had. I suspect when the economy recovers, the trend will be back on the upswing.

The price of VCP is peanut money when you look deep into the features they provide for the annual cost. The "want list" feature alone, which notifies you via email when a card you have listed has come up for auction, not only on eBay, but at several auction houses, will save you untold hours of searching for the card.

Really hard to go wrong with VCP, at least it gives you a current market perspecitve on what you may want to bid on a card you want or need. SMR?? TOTALLY USELESS. For those that may read this and think I'm wrong, I have a standing offer to buy ANY and ALL 1955 Topps #3 Art Fowler PSA 8 (NQ)cards for THREE times SMR...SMR claims and has for years that the value of this card is $80. Ain't so!!