View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 01:45 PM
Administrator

Default question to the board- anonymous?

Posted By: davidcycleback

I was told that Donald Trump picks the the winner for 'The Apprentice' by doing a google search and seeing which one likes talking about baseball cards.

I also heard that with the $75 million dollar lotto, the tie breaker is a google search to see which one like baseball cards. If your given name doesn't show up, tough noogies.

You will also find that before confirmation each Supreme Court Justice had on searchable public record that showed he or she put baseball cards in their bike spokes as a kid. In particular, Tom Delay wanted assurance that a nominee wouldn't make judgments that influenced by the rules of a foreign sport. If you ask John Roberts how he got to where he is today, he will tell you, "Full disclosure of my baseball card collection. Record that I had posted in a Barry Bonds Steroids thread didn't hurt either." And Robert Bork has more than once been heard to mutter to himself, "I knew it was a mistake to buy that pack of soccer cards."

Now, a board member like Elliot may think that the reason he isn't a United States Supreme Court Justice with $75 million worth of Corvettes in his garage is beause he is Canadian and never bought a lottery ticket, but we can now see that it is all due to that he posts with a nickname.