Thread: Mastro and Psa
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 09:41 PM
Administrator

Default Mastro and Psa

Posted By: shelly jaffe

Paul, i am the Shelly Jaffe who was Eddie and I am the same Shelly Jaffe that found UDA selling a $85000 card that was phony. I don't know who you are but I never hid who I am. What I said here is true. If you have problem with what I did that is fine but if you have a problem with what i said here I feel sorry for you. I am a bad guy I did every thing that was said about me but I have the balls to admit it. Where are yours when it come to what is taking place today not yesterday. You want to talk about me that is fine. Leon knows about me and trusts that what I say is fact not fiction. I know more about what went on this hobby than you ever will. If you doubt what I am saying ask the big boys. Heitman, Hughes, Mastro, Spence and the list goes on. I just want the bull s-it to stop. If you have problem with that then so be it. There is no one on this site that didn't know who I was. I also find it surprising that you didn't read that I said I went to jail for what I did. I am a person who made a mistake and people are now asking for my help to make sure it doesn't happen to other people. If you have a problem with that, I guess you don't really care who cheats, who lies or who steals. Oh and by the way every peron that bought from me was paid back and if you have the nerve call Tim Fitzsimmons at the San Diego FBI and ask him what he thinks about me.1-858-565-1255. Now if you have anymore questions please list them.