View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 12:47 PM
Administrator

Default November board contest (+ Powerball ) for Old Judge Book

Posted By: leonl

Here is our November contest and as promised it is for 1 of the recently published Old Judge books (delivered). If anyone gets within 10 cents, yes .10 of the price, over or under, then they will get an extra, one time, $100 credit to my sales cards on my website. There is a very large selection right now so I am sure something of interest can be found. Ya'll know the drill...closest to the final bid, (hammer only, not any shipping or anything else)wins. It can be over or under and if there is a tie the first guess wins. You can have one edit per post and only 1 post per forum member. All Net54 VBCF members in good standing are eligible to play. I will settle any disputes and my decision is final happy.gif. We have never had an issue and I don't expect there to be one this time either. I have no idea who the seller of this card is and my apologies in advance if anyone was trying to win it covertly. It's not a covert type card and I didn't see any good "featured" cards to use.....take care

edited to add that all guesses, and edits, must be in by Nov-16-08 15:30:00 PST....which is 4 hours before auction close...remember we are using ebay time here NOT board time...any later guesses and the member will be disqualified from this contest

http://cgi.ebay.com/1911-T205-Gold-Border-CHRISTY-MATHEWSON-PSA-5-EX_W0QQitemZ120329791032>