View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 06:28 AM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
WE have also learned that if EYECOLLECT is unhappy about a transaction, he will post very quickly a negative post about the seller. I would wait at least a few days of being ignored or trying to hash it out before making a thread on net54 about my bad experience. Just because you put in your thread 'i dont want to attack anyone' doesnt mean you are not in fact doing it.

I agree that both sides should be held to a net54 standard. I wonder why someone would not just return the $250 but I wonder if a few days passed and people maybe got over their emotions a return may of been made. Probably not but at least i would hope most buyers would give a few days and not start making threads/threats the same day etc..
What you do not understand is this..

I contacted him a few times about other cards prior to this deal. He ALWAYS got back to me within 5-10 minutes meaning he gets emails to his phone. Then when I messaged him the first time asking for a refund he answered me within 5 minutes. Now all the sudden he doesn't have a chance to check his messages? I sent him 4 messages in total. Only one was answered AND he admits to reading my deadline message within the time period. I also waited an extra 2 hours and sent 2 messages to this guy. I'm not dumb. He was clearly ignoring me.

Then again with Jeff the sun could be out and he would tell me it's not. Why are you always like that? I agree I could have possibly handled things differently (not buying the card).

Also, I want to clear the air with the people saying I was looking to strike gold. Is a $50-$75 profit striking gold for laying out $250? VCP has this card "Graded" at $355. I was planning on buying this card and selling it raw for $275 maybe $300 (hence my offer of $200). I came up to $250 after speaking to him and him leading me to believe this card was in fact VG. I don't get how I was looking to take advantage? Should I look to make no money? He's asking $300 I offered $200. I have received a lot worse offers from some big names on here.

One example would be my Ferguson Bakery Pennant of Joe Jackson SGC A

This is a $800-1000 pennant all day. (sold for $900)

I threw it up for sale and received offers on here of $300 $350 $400 and these are from people whom are active reputable people on the site. Those offers are going for my throat lol

Why am I being ridiculed for being straight up with the guy with my intentions from the first message, looking to make a "Few" dollars, being unhappy with the quality, and asking for a refund? Then coming on here protecting the community from someone whom was CLEARLY out to get as many people as possible.

I apologize if I seem too enthusiastic and sometimes jump into things quickly, but that is me and I am probably never going to change as that is how I was born. Heck, It's gotten me pretty far in life and when I hone it right sometimes is a way better quality than not haha.

My intentions were not malicious and never are. I would never lie steal cheat or rob from anyone (not just board members). I am 32 and can honestly say from the bottom of my heart I have never stolen anything in my life..

ok one time at Golf Smith when I was 7 I walked out with a bag of tees and in the car my dad asked me how I got them and I said the store. Once he explained to me about stealing I cried and brought them back in haha.

Anyways, sorry for the long winded post. I am really one of the good guys.

There are definitely tons of different personalities on this board. Like anything in life. When you deal with the general public, you will have your Good Guys, Your Bad Guys, Your Tough Guys, Your Mother Theresa's, Your Crooks, Your Douche Bags, Your skeptics, Your Immature people and your Weirdos.

If you can not identify yourself with one of those, you're probably the Douche Bag.