View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 07:55 AM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
I agree unless there was fraud involved which doesnt sound like the case here.

However even if it is unreasonable to ask for a refund for a 10 year transaction for example and just because you dont like the color anymore, IF the seller says he will refund it or make a trade of certain trade value, he is now on the hook if he does not come through. All the seller had to say was, 'its been 2 years buddy' no refunds.

Plus this nonsense:

"If the email had been less demanding I probably would have offered a refund, but I don't respond well to discourteousness"

And then there is a later email saying that was probably not the truth by the seller. So now there are two issues the buy can rely on as to why he should get a refund even it is a ridiculous amount of time.

Basically any party can agree to something more than is in a contract if they want but they dont have to in the first place. They shouldnt of offered it up.

Your rent is due in 30 days, but you get an email from the landlord saying he will agree to another 70 days to pay. Well, now you got 70 days. Need to be careful what you say actually, though we do live in an age of alternative facts. Hope you enjoy my net54 grammar.

Yeah, it has certainly been interesting to say the least.

I totally believe he knew exactly what he was doing selling me these cards and passing on the bad ones to others.

On my end, I typically don't send out cards to get graded. But, I've certainly will be sending them out after I receive them to avoid and potential issues. I admit I certainly could have been better in those regards.

But I whole heartedly am willing to bet this was all part of his plan. Trying to sell the Simmons a year prior for $2,500 then offers $1,250 (because he knows it's bad). Or his "Hornsby". That's a $5k+ card that he tried selling for around $1,500. The list goes on and on.