View Single Post
Old 10-18-2001, 02:38 PM
Administrator

Default why is the SCD so messed up on prices

Posted By: leon

Hey Folks,
I am thinking that Mr. Bob Lemke might read these posts sometimes. I hope he does because if you do read this sir I would like to ask a small favor. Please do some more research on your pricing of valuable vintage cards. Most of them are way low. I see where the price of my PSA 7-T205 Johnson is now worth $1100.00. It was worth more 2 years ago. I believe that that would be far less than half of what the market really is. Your Just So series states something like $1000.00 in vg. although I sold one on ebay (for a loss) a few months ago for $8100.00. There are literally thousands of other situations like this too. While some prices are right on target and some are very close many are so far off base they are a joke. If anyone would like to shed some light on this subject I will again quote Ross Perot, "I am all ears"......by the way that was ironic and funny when he made the statement because if you see ole Ross he IS actually ALL EARS. Lastly I will state for the record that the SCD is the best resource out there, by far, I just wish the pricing was a little closer to on target. best regards all.....