View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 07:01 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T206 REFERENCE.....Reminiscing about your 1st BB card Show where you acquired T206's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie73 View Post
That's a great memory of your Lundgren EPDG. I also have a memory for the same exact card. I was in the hospital and on very high doses of narcotics for pain. But that wasn't going to stop me from searching the newest T206 listings on eBay. The next day I noticed a reminder to pay for my purchase on eBay. I thought that was odd since I don't remember purchasing anything. Well, guess what? I was the proud owner of a SGC 60 Lundgren Chicago EPDG. Luckily I did need the combination but probably would have waited on the card to come around at a lower less expensive grade. Never surf eBay or the internet while under the influence lol

Ron

Truly a great story. And, what an amazing coincidence, we both posted stories regarding exactly the same T206 card. Imagine the probability of this occurrence ?
After all, it's not just any "old run of the mill T206." It's one of the toughest T206's in the Elite 11 group. I really appreciate you posting your story here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post

. .

TED Z