View Single Post
Old 11-01-2002, 11:33 AM
Administrator

Default VCBC #33 arrived.

Posted By: warshawlaw

I don't know what sniping you are talking about nor am I involved in any such activities. I recalled seeing big BRSZ ads in SCD and mentioned it in passing in an article that picked no bones with SCD or its staff. Since SCD seems to prefer a past tense statement, I have asked VCBC to issue a correction, as stated in my prior post. Regardless of whatever bad blood may have existed between the two publishers to which I am not privvy, Don told me he can run a correction or clarification in issue #35. Perhaps you should contact him directly to discuss the issue rather than carping on a bulletin board? He can be reached through the VCBC.com site.

I had also asked in response to your prior post whether or not SCD banned BRSZ or simply lost his business. Your latest statement implies that SCD consciously stopped accepting BRSZ ads in order to protect the public from BRSZ, rather than for financial reasons or due to BRSZ stopping its ads voluntarily. Is this a correct conclusion to draw? Did SCD ban BRSZ from advertising in its pages? If SCD actively banned BRSZ from advertising, why? I would also be curious as to why nothing appeared in SCD about what BRSZ had done wrong if in fact BRSZ was banned from SCD. Perhaps you could clarify this as well?