View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 12:42 PM
Doug Goodman

Well, no response to my "bullshit" email, not that I expect one, but the item in question is up for auction again, eliciting a new email to LiveAuctioneers from me :

"Well, that didn’t take long :

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item...m_content=item

This is the item that we have been discussing. Earlier in the email chain I said : I'm of the opinion that the company that sold it (which is evidently two "related" companies) still has the item and we will be seeing it for sale again at some point in the future.

I have highlighted that part of our conversation in yellow below.

So now I will await your reasoning (aka excuse) to justify a user of your site ripping off your customers.

Let me guess… there seem to be two potential answers :

1 – The new owner, the winner of lot #7004 in the March 25 Pacific Global auction (not to be confused with item #0094 in the March 23 Three Kings auction) has decided to sell the item he won less than a month ago for less than what he paid for it, because, why not? I hope that Golden Gate Auctioneer does well for him.

OR

2 – The owner of unsold lot #0094 in the March 23 Three Kings auction (not to be confused with lot #7004 in the March 25 Pacific Global auction) has decided to try again this time using Golden Gate Auctioneer who are conveniently located in the same building as Three Kings. Another “related” company I suppose.

Three Kings Auction, 1732 Aviation Blvd, Redondo Beach, CA 90278, (323) 510-6312
Pacific Global Auction, 46 Peninsula Center, Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274, (323) 510-6312
Golden Gate Auctioneer, 1732 Aviation Blvd, Redondo Beach, CA 90278, (323) 510-6312

Take care,
Doug"

Last edited by doug.goodman; 04-23-2024 at 01:25 PM.