View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 07:23 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteymet View Post
Lance:

Thanks for the reply. No, it was not a best offer, just a regular BIN.

It appears I paid $8 via paypal and received the same amount in credit. There was free shipping.

However when I looked at the listing it said it was $11.23. Thus my confusion. Which led me to ask if ebay adds the "value" of shipping afterward for some reason?

Fred
Only other thing I can think of is if the item was "on sale" (ie marked down using the Markdown Manager feature) when you bought it, then the price reverted to the full base price once the promotion period was over. This used to happen to me on a regular basis, as a seller, when I would use that feature to run sales. I'd go back to the listing later to check something, and be confused when the actual sale price didn't match what was shown. I had to be careful when refunding that I didn't refund too much (As in one item refunded from a multi-item order. The system wouldn't allow a refund of more than the original amount received.)