View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 03:54 PM
Rob Sl@+kin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny630 View Post
Does anyone else think at this point that PSA’s brand has lost its relevance in being able to consistently determine wether a Card has been altered or not?
To me they have ......registry and pop mean nothing to me...their pop report has always been inaccurate. It was a perfect Marketing Campaign to Target Collectors and Rich People whom are super competitive to Chase Being Number 1, it worked For their bottom line.
However in light of the recents discovered by BO
Can we have a New Pop Report Created by Newport Beach Highlighting altered Cards in their holders with number grades
Thoughts and Opinions????
@Johnny630

As I initially mentioned, I have not been too active for a while. But, people were warning about PSA 20+ years ago, and nobody listened.

I agree with a good amount of your sentiment. I'm really confused about these Passes because I believe I am seeing trimmed ones numerically graded and ones I would pay more for if they had a "1" or "2" on instead of "Authentic" which look pretty descent. I just don't get it.

In photos, this stuff doesn't matter that much because they are usually part of a working library of artwork.