View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 07:36 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
The liquor you so love has clearly affected your brain. I stated every freaking time I am not for them but will not judge a person that so chooses to buy them. This also means as I stated it is not illegal I even said I was not sure it was not unethical. Which I decided it was not. I also stated I would not do it. You need to quit your beloved spirits because they have made you downright stupid. You are just an old bitter angry drunken loser. If this is so important instead of all the money you spend on booze spend some for these guides. And for your information Scott i could not even guess the last time I had a drink so again you are wrong. Ps drunkie why not attack Chris an admitted consumer of them? Maybe because his reasoning is sound? Let people collect what makes them happy don't be an angry old bitter drunkard. Maybe this analogy will make sense cutting up the magazines like being a drunk are two things I think are wrong. that does not mean I do not think an adult of legal age should not have the right to be a lush. even though I do not like alcohol personally I will defend the rights of the lush and of the manufacturer of the spirits, just as I did the collector and the dealer that correctly identifies them when selling.
That's all very amusing.

I'm guessing that your fixation on alcohol and drunkenness has something to do with either yourself, or perhaps someone in your family? That would also explain all the name-calling. I don't know you and don't take any of your rants seriously, so if it takes away some of the pain, knock yourself out.

Last edited by Runscott; 09-30-2014 at 07:38 PM.