View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealToppsaholic View Post
---I don't even know what 'attacks' you are referencing. we came on here a year ago to defend ourselves and YES we came in too hot. --was new to the forum stuff didn't realize the rules

so here we are a year later almost at the end of the cobb saga --making myself available to anyone with questions ..going to POST the PSA letter -- and it is ME being attacked by BEN.

BEN has a big fan club. yet 80+ on this thread lots of responses and humor jabs etc but noooooo answer. no one knows WHO ben really is. that's all I'm saying.

ben --stop acting like a victim -- I have said 3? or 4? times I, MATTHEW ZIMMERMAN, am responsible for any/everything said here or on ebay. I am also personally and solely responsible for any and all ebay items we sell including the cobb mistake.
you are acting like a baby and the victim --what attacks ? why does me asking WHO you are FEEL like an attack to you? hmm.

LEON has my social security number and DOB if he wants it. he has my po box & home address, 2 phone numbers, email and I am available anytime. the small ebay business I run IN ITSELF makes me accountable/accessible.

its also funny to me how you FORGET --I came here. I'm not under examination. came to face the music. its a man's move -- I'm here to clear the air you seem to be out of ammo

tell me when you done so we can turn the spotlight on YOU and your past Ben? or not.

the words attacks (used 3 or 5 times by you just now) really makes me laugh -- I am on DEFENSE not offense. you would know if I was attacking you -- tell me if you really want me to post what I found on you --ok ?
These are the words of a very manipulative person.