View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 12:21 PM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bn2cardz View Post
Two things that differ from your example and what you did in your original post:
1) I am sure you didn't go to each person telling them you are willing to trade for anything as long as it was "Just something I can trade that is worth more than what I am offering here."

2) You worked in quantities as many people suggested over attempting a 1:1 trade.

There are several times I have traded and was the benefactor of the better end, but I didn't go into it telling the other person that was my objective and they should keep that in mind before attempting the trade. Also I am sure I have been on the other side where I left something on the table, but again that other person didn't leave me feeling like I got the worse end of the deal.

lol I actually did. I was forth coming. I said hey I have this mantle I will take whatever you want to get rid of that you don't think you can move easily as long as it's worth more than this mantle. Dealers actually said they liked the fact I wasn't wasting their time and we worked together to find a card they didn't mind getting rid of. Trade don't have to be fair if they make sense.