View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 12:16 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
One more thig because i guess you can't let it go and just keep rambling on. I've seen many times how you SCOTT insult and attack other members here and over on GUU because they expressed their opinion or asked a question about a post you made. And I'm not the only member who feels this way about you!

As for the national, maybe you'd actually hear me talk if you don't just go running away like you did two years ago. Plus I've never had a problem with you in the past, so there was no point in saying anything to you.
First of all, the argument that "I'm not the only member who feels this way about you" is a common internet forum cop-out. Talk about the here and now or shut up. I could use the same argument about you, and it would be just as valid. Most of us learned this in internet 101.

Regarding GUU - you claim that I attack and insult other members? You are full of crap. I've posted less than 100 times over there, and it has always been polite and respectful. The fact that you feel compelled to bring other forums into your bashing of me, just shows that you aren't comfortable with our forum members' ability to read what's right here in front of them. I've been a member here, off an on, since you were in middle-school - everyone here knows me, and I'm comfortable with that.

As far as the National, you stood in front of my table and when I smiled and said "hello" to you, you just stood there and stared. I thought it was weird, but I figured you were just very shy in real life and used the internet to get out your aggression.

You really need to walk away from this. No one's interested in reading your bashing or your name-calling, and I can assure you no one's interested in your problems over on GUU. This is Net54.

I'll read your response tomorrow, so go out and play and have some fun.