View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatspajamas View Post
Maybe you could do a high-resolution scan of the piece as it is now, clean it up in photoshop (including removing Bowa's sig), and have a full-size color print made of that, and then proceed with acquiring additional sigs on the original.

Since you won't be able to get everyone's signature on it, maybe focus more on balancing it out so that all of the autographs are not visually weighted on one side or the other. Then you would have some display options, whether it be the cleaned-up reprint or the autograph-laden final product.
This is indeed a good suggestion! As far as the balancing, my skills with photoshop aren't good enough for me to rearrange the players.

Quote:
sorry but unless I am missing something it is not very rare. I have 3 that are quite similer.

What make it rare
You have three 22" x 17" original 1973 Phillies team pictures? The one that is Mike Schmidt's first image wearing the #20? The one that noone at the old Willow Grove shows nor the National in Atlantic City nor any other Schmidt / Phillies collector had ever seen? Well, that makes it four known to me! Are you looking to sell?

Last edited by Deertick; 05-11-2012 at 09:53 PM.