View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 12:09 PM
Tony Davis

Curious, I picked up this no print Wilhelm from Greg Morris about a week ago. Had to wait until I had the card in hand to confirm (I didn't want a back scan mix up). It looks like GM was selling a collection of t206s, he had 30+ listed back to back closing on Sunday and this was buried in the listings. It had quite a few watchers and I was surprised I won it. As you can see the sides are not butchered with scissors like the others found in the kwb1b find, but I'm pretty certain it's from the same collection (see next post). Or, the two finds could be related (see Pat's post #25 above). In the above post, the cards are not chopped up like kwb1b find, but I wonder if they come from the same printing date. Maybe someone grabbed a few sheets on their way out the door and they were split up over time (some sheets to a guy who knew how to cut and some to a kindergartner with dull scissors.)

Does anyone have a Wilhelm NP from the "other" find I can compare it to? I know that Ted mentioned in post 181 of his monster thread that David Hall had previously found 28 sc.460.30 no prints (Wilhelm wasn't on the list). Would love to see scans of all of those as well to see if they are connected.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mykai full.jpg (67.7 KB, 267 views)
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (72.8 KB, 267 views)