View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B View Post
It seems that Sean wants to defend Probstein and he is welcome to do that in my opinion. I would like to point out that it is not always shill bidding that is the issue. I pointed out a very glaring error/ intentionally incorrect listing with 5 days remaining in the auction and he did not change it. This despite the fact that he acknowledge the error. A, in my opinion, $1.00 Bill Russell baseball player signature slabbed by Please Suck Another / Don't Never Ask is listed as a Bill Russell Boston Celtics signature and sells for hundreds more than it is worth. The slabbers did nothing wrong as it was what appears to be a genuine Bill Russell signature. It was the ebay seller, who despite being informed of the error, made no attempt to correct the listing. You will notice in the thread I started that Sean limply attempts to defend him. The point is not that the item can be returned. The point is that it should not have happened in the first place.

http://net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=175031
What follows is not a defense for or of Rick. I would call it something I view as a flaw and a reason I am dissatisfied with some of the service I receive.

Rick is "too busy" for anything that isn't a multi thousand dollar piece. He would rather eat a return that will cause him to be out less money than if he spent the time not listing the higher end items he receives.