View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 07:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettyeakley View Post
You're right it's not murder but what you are doing is simply deflecting, what you have engaged in is more serious to people here than apparently it is to you and that speaks volumes. You say you are sorry but you don't really act like someone who is. I will not respond anymore to this thread as it isn't worth my time but I have little faith in your ability to act like an honorable person in this hobby. IMO you only get one chance to ruin your reputation, you have done this rather well and completely, once destroyed others get to decide whether you are worth trusting again. Saying things like "nobody died", "It' not murder dude!", "it's been like an hour since I screwed someone over" aren't the phrases used by someone serious about changing their way of acting. (obviously only one of those last quotes was yours but you get my point).
So are you really gonna sit here and act like no one on here has made mistakes or done things theyre not proud of? it takes a man to admit and learn from your mistakes. I made mistakes that involve baseball cards. I guarantee im not the only one whos done wrong. I have learned from this and will move on.