View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 04:38 PM
Jerry

Default Here's my RAW low grade NY Giants subset minus Raymond

Here's my RAW low grade (but much loved) NY Giants subset ... minus the Raymond. Hard to find a somewhat presentable low grade Raymond. At least on my budget :-) Actually ... kinda' hard to find a Raymond period :-) I haven't gotten the nerve yet to crack the PSA 1 Matty to fill the empty pocket. A few other SGC's I did crack. Those were Poor-Good and mostly commons. The Snodgrass is a P42 ... with a hole punch. I was hoping the hole punch was period (1911) ... but probably not :-( I love the T205 set because of the period bios on the back. I've always wondered who wrote all those bios. Maybe a NY news writer like Bozeman Bulger? Or some lonely ATC/ALC employee(s)? Anyway ... a great set that I've tried to complete multiple times over the years ... but always give up when I get to the higher priced HOFER's and short prints. So I settled on my favorite team (the NY Giants) who employed my great, great Uncle (Larry Doyle :-) Thanks to everyone that has posted their pictures so far. Some great looking cards!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg t205giants01.jpg (76.1 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg t205giants02.jpg (78.1 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg t205giants03.jpg (69.4 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg t205giants04.jpg (75.6 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN2467 copy.jpg (74.4 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN2468 copy.jpg (76.6 KB, 106 views)

Selling: Cards and memorabilia I'm weaning from my collection to fund other collecting interests.
https://www.ebay.com/str/recollectionantiques/

Last edited by obcbeatle; 11-29-2017 at 04:42 PM.