View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 07:38 AM

Default A big "woof woof woof" thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydepepper View Post
Hello All. I love dogs!

The Safe Haven Furever Pet Rescue has 'spoken' to me and what begins once I have started this thread is a raffle for which all monies will be donated directly to the Rescue.

https://www.gofundme.com/safe-haven-furever-pet-rescue

I'm not on facebook, so we will use the above link, unless you know that your donation can be seen from the above link (under recent donations)...and that would be fine.

https://www.facebook.com/Safe-Haven-...0819762571800/

Each $25 donation will earn you one raffle number toward the prize. Leon will select the winning number. If you want more than one number, please make a separate $25 donation and post it separately to this thread.

ADAPTATION: Any donation in multiple of $25 will be assigned consecutive raffle numbers...for example, I just verified a $50 donation for two numbers...so they will get the next two numbers available...if you do not want consecutive numbers, please make separate donations.

Each entrant must post donation notification after doing so...the order of your assigned raffle number will be the post time-stamp.

Each entrant's Net54 user name will be recorded along with your number in chronological order on this page of the thread.

0. clydepepper
1. xxxxxxx

The raffle will end at the strike of Mid-Night Eastern Time on Friday, November 30.

The prize is THE 1904 Allegheny Card Co. - Joe McGinnity and will be sent via registered USPS mail to the winner of the raffle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1904 Allegheny Card Co.
By definition the rarest card issue of the early 20th Century is this baseball game set featuring only National League players.
It is thought that the sole known boxed set was produced as a prototype and never actually reached distribution.

Any questions, please post on this thread so that others can learn from you inquiry.

Thanks and Good Luck! Woof! Woof!

-Raymond

DONATIONS:

1. Bicem
2. commishbob
3. greg2
4. Nunzio11
5. philliesphan
6. Bicem
7. commishbob
8. greg2
9. Nunzio11
10. philliesphan
11. Luke
12. Luke
13. bbnut
14. bbnut

Attachment 333546
Thanks so much on behalf of all the doggies we are able to save! Just as an FYI, spent 11 hrs on Thursday going 7 different places to pick up either from shelters or vets a total of 9 or so dogs that I then transported to rescue groups or fosters. now unfortunately often forget to take pictures since their names and faces now tend to "run together" more than some time ago. LOts of "Rocky" and "Roscoe" lately!! thanks again everyone!!!Bill Latzko