Thread: See Ya Guys
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 10:16 PM
Kenny Cole

Quote:
Originally Posted by orly57 View Post
Come on Jake, you are way off base! This board is full of card dealers, attorneys, and, well...ok, maybe you are on to something. Just kidding of course. 15% of all populations are assholes. I made that statistic up, but I firmly believe it.
I'm one of those attorneys, so I'm kind of used to the stupid, pointless emails telling me ridiculous and ignorant stuff. Life goes on. You shouldn't let idiots affect you. Idiots are everywhere, not just on this board. They can't dictate your life. That's my take.

I've been flamed here sometimes, and I've flamed people here. Hopefully you can either agree or agree to disagree respectfully. I have sometimes failed to do that, but that should be the goal IMO.

There are people on this board I detest, and who detest me. Fair enogh.
There are others on this board who I admire greatly. Whether I admire or detest them, I would hope that diversity helps keep this board strong. BS pms, IMO, reflect a coward, so that isn't on you. Its on them. If you have a problem, get it out there and up front so it can be addressed and don't be a chickensh*t about it. My take. Feel free to send me BS pms if you are a coward and can't do it up front. I will probably take the bait and respond.

Kenny