View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 07:03 PM
ErikV

Default Philadelphia Caramel Book

Friends,

First and foremost, I want to say thank you to Leon, Rob Lifson, Jon Canfield, Lyman Hardeman, and Scott Mosley for their varying degrees of help with my book.

As Leon's earlier post mentioned, there will be a one-book giveaway to the winner of the monthly contest. If you purchase a copy and turn out to be the winner of the contest, you will receive a refund.

I want to welcome all visitor to my website: www.PhiladelphiaCaramel.com where you can get a feel for what the book has to offer. There is a section where you can read the foreword written by Rob Lifson, the preface and the beginning of chapter 1.

I believe the book will appeal to those interested in the early history of the confectionery trade, locals from the Philadelphia and Camden areas, and especially vintage card collectors. Containing ten black and white images and a checklist of all Philadelphia Caramel's premium cards, the book can also be used as a resource or reference for these cards.

I'd like to get an idea how many people are interested in purchasing a copy so I can place an order with the publisher. I'm planning on submitting an order on Tuesday, June 30th and should receive them back within 2 weeks. For those who pre-order, your book will be mailed out as soon as I receive them. I would be happy to sign the book to anyone who purchases a copy.

If you send a PayPal payment or e-mail to me, please be patient as I will respond to each inquery/payment.

Thank you for your attention.

ErikV