View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 08:06 AM
Jim
Ja.mes Merm.igis

Default PSA Situation - Philly show

I have been a PSA collector's club member for a few years AND actually never used my vouchers for free grading. I think i had about 12 vouchers or so.

Anyway, I had a Joe DiMaggio baseball with me at the show that I wanted authenticated even though I personally got the autograph. I asked PSA if in Lieu of all these free grading vouchers, that they just authenticate my ball. They didn't even want to hear about it. I told them I had no use for the vouchers because I don't grade cards bc I buy cards graded already.

I thought this was a fair request because the value of the vouchers exceeded the cost of authenticating the ball and I thought maybe since I was a member for a few years, they would make an exception. They didnt want to hear it and I forked over the $75 plus return shipping.

Besides that, they have the WORST and most obnoxious customer service at these shows like they are doing us a favor by accepting our items. I cannot wait for the day when SGC or some other company to become the industry leader.