View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 06:01 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by botn View Post
Never wrote that Brent does a bad job just pointing out what Brent does in regards to shipping is what many seller's on ebay do to maintain their Top Rated status. It is the norm on ebay, not the exception.
My comment reflected what the sellers think as well..i noticed he again posted this

1. I think its amazing a sport card selling outfit can move 10,000 or more pieces out the door the next day, less than 12 hours sometimes, after an auction ends. I realize LL Bean and countless others do this everyday. As does Amazon. But I have had such crappy customer service from some mail order type outfits it's amazing. Postcards about delays, lousy packaging, phones that are never answered, etc. I'm guessing (could be way off) they have probably have 23-30 employees max. Must be some operation.

2. I am waiting on a few higher end auction house pieces -- good auctions houses I like a lot -- for like 17 or 19 or 23 or whatever days it is to get my items from them. Supernaturally slow in my mind. Maybe they should follow PWCC's lead and get some of the lead out if it's so simple.

3. You might be right that it's the norm on ebay. I'd say probably isn't the case, but close enough not to argue over.

It appears he does think pwcc is probably better than the norm but perhaps close, your experience may be different. To each their own

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 09-11-2016 at 06:49 AM.