View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 05:58 AM
Pup6913

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmamba View Post
We have 21 inches as of today also with ice. My housing edition is so bad. No one can leave there house. You have been real negative on pm's, always making this card sound like it is worth like $1. It is really disrespectful to me. You need to stay off my thread. I would appreciate it. I expect no reply. Thank you.
Brandon I have no issue posting the PM's you and I had back and forth. Any board members want to see then I will be happy to forward them to you BTW. The fact that I spent about an hr discussing the card and giving you links to others to help you determine a real price is not negative but more on the helpful side right I made an offer of $250-$400 did I not. And I also told you that since this was not my area of collection it was no big deal to me. I told you that an offer of 2k for the card was great and you should take it and run, because IMO the card is not worth that in its condition. If the ADVICE and HELP I gave you is negative then I am sure you need to find another board where the ignorance of the collected hobby is at your level. You haven't been here that long and seem to be a flake already. Don't forget to trample more toes on your way out