View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Administrator

Default New Thread - someone to stay away from.

Posted By: Scott Elkins

I appreciate the kind words and kind e-mails from all of you! It seems I was not clear in the amount BcD owes me. The amount BcD owes me is the amount of the money order - $882.50.

I know SEVERAL people have had problems with BcD over the years and been threatened. While trying to be nice to him and looking over his insults and threats, I have even sold a couple cards from him to board members b/c they had deleted him from their mail servers b/c of his attitude! One time, a person found out the cards were BcD's and backed out of the deal - BcD had the nerve to tell me that I was going to have buy the cards myself!! All I was doing was trying to sell some cards for him at his overvalued prices - then, when the person didn't want them, he threatened me stating I HAD to buy them!

I just don't get him. Funny thing is he always made fun of me for being POOR and now he cannot seem to pay me $882.50 that I paid an eBay seller for a card HE won!!!!

I may be poor, but I try to treat everyone fairly. Whether I am buying, selling or trading with them. In fact, I received an e-mail yesterday from a person who purchased some cards from me on the B/S/T thread who was laughing about how it took them 5 minutes to open the box of cards I shipped them! At least no harm came to the cards.

I would say that everyone on here (besides the heavy hitters BcD tries to suck up to) have been threatened, made fun of or ripped off by Daniels at one time or another. He would always ship me cards and coins telling me to sell them on eBay for him (not asking, but telling and making fun of my scanner, telling me to make sure and get good scans of the item). At first, I thought it was b/c he was too tight to pay the eBay fees. However, after thinking it over, it was b/c he has been mean to so many people that the item would sell for a little bit of nothing, unless he got someone to shill bid. Speaking of shill bidding, that was the LAST time I ever listed anything for him on eBay. He had me list a PSA 4 Plow's Dahlen. Then, had another ebayer shill the item. Dan McKee knew exactly what happened and e-mailed me - blaming me. I had NO IDEA about the shilling and told BcD right then that I would NEVER list another item on eBay for him, as I am HONEST in my listings and dealings and didn't want to get kicked off eBay for him!!!! He just acted like it was nothing telling me he would "straighten out" Dan McKee regarding the situation.

I don't like dishonest people - period! However, I would have never had to post here if BcD would have sent me the $882.50 he owes me. It might not seem like much to him (as all of you know how rich he claims to be). However, I am disabled and only make $1179 per month - $882.50 is almost a month's income for me!!!!

Enough rambling, as I could go on for days about how he has done me since I have known him. I am just glad Leon finally allowed me to post about my situation on the board, because Daniels sent me a lenghty e-mail blasting me (which I only read the first couple of sentences and deleted), and then deleted me from his server to where I could not e-mail him any longer asking about the money he owes me.

I do want to apologize to Jim about hijacking his B/S/T thread last night - I just wanted him to know how Daniels is before he sold Daniels a card!

Again, thanks to ALL the board members and lurkers who have e-mailed me about this situation. I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE CONCERN AND KIND WORDS!