View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 08:27 PM
Lee B.
lee be.hrens

Default Sterling Sports Auctions

Thanks to the well wishers. I am very pleased to be able to purchase Sterling Sports Auctions from Brian Dwyer. I always enjoyed his auctions whether buying or selling. I liked the auction format of monthly auctions with $10 starting bids. I feel this is the niche in the hobby that the auction site needs to be and will continue to be run under the same format. Sterling Sports Auctions will take sports cards, non-sports cards (thinking about featuring this category every 3 months, would love feed back if that would make it more appealable), memorbilia, and autographs.

Brian set a high standard great customer service, timely shipping and payment to the consignors that I plan on continuing.

The first auction will start on Sept 6th and end on Sept 20th. I am always looking for consignments and obviously have the quick turn around time to get the money in consignors hands in a short time with the monthly auction and taking Paypal as a form of payment. I am not afraid to take on cards under $100 which most auction site will turn down.

The website has been updated to include my contact information. It does have a new address but the phone number will stay the same. There is also a facebook page for Sterling Sports Auctions that I will try to keep updated with pertinent information.

I have had transactions with many of you in the past whether through ebay under bowlingshoegiverouterguy or on the BSTs and hope this will continue whether it be as a buyer or seller.

Thanks again to all, I plan on this being the last job I ever have to have, working in the hobby I love.

If you have any questions or feedback feel free to call or email,

Lee Behrens