View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 08:30 AM
Mark

Default ditto

long story short, had won a $5k cobb card, received a $500 cobb card. a fellow board member, brian, had suspected, searched and found some similar issues here on the net and the internet and warned me so i opened the package under video surveillance at the post office. when chris was "surprised" he said send it back and i informed him it was being held as evidence.

i was fortunate enough to have dealt with criminals over the past 25 years and gave him ultimatums to file a case. he sent me a check which bounced and after several delays i told him i was filing a criminal case and informing the PA insurance commission (Frank runs an insurance company) he offered me another cobb as temporary payment. after several more delays and realizing i'd never see my $ and would cost too much of my time and $ to file a case in PA since i live in CA, i decided to take a bunch of stuff from his amazon site as repayment and resell it, he agreed and sent me the stuff at my terms. I have recouped about $3500 so far but it isnt worth the headaches. its funny that he still thought i was gonna send back the original cobb. when i told him no, i never heard back from him again.

i have copies of the bounced check, tracking, pictures of the original packaging, emails, a log of my communications of broken promises etc. if you need more information please contact me.