View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 04:46 PM
Weingarten's Vintage

Default All

I have not posted on here for awhile but am compelled to do so to thank the men who commented below.
thanks a lot Gary....

I am truly appreciative and humbled(yes it is possible) by your comments. Some of you are close friends, some of you I have done business with and some of you are collecting peers whom I have never spoken to before. I can say, however, all of you are classy gentlemen. A thread like this is very telling in many ways.

I would like to specifically thank Graig and Jimmy for your thoughtful comments. I respect you both very much and am lucky to have you as dear friends. Thank you for taking time out of your busy lives to comment. I particularly appreciated your candidness. You're both spot on in that I do not take a lot of crap/nonsense
I am certainly better at telling people where to go when they are out of line than I am taking compliments.... no doubt.

Therefore, I will make this brief and get back to fighting for Truth, Justice and the Weingarten way.
That was a joke...... kind of.

It is always nice to see others appreciate things you have worked hard for/building. Thanks again to each and every one of you who have either commented publicly or privately.

As always, I am willing to help(provide advice) anyone who truly needs it. I love discussing original photography with passionate collectors as well as neophytes. I hope the article was useful for both of these groups or at least provided some needed reading material on the potty. Take care and happy collecting.

Peace and Love, Peace and love

Sincerely,

Ben Weingarten

PS:

1) HYEE AUCTION up and running with some great images
2) RMY AUCTION coming up soon too.. so pinch your pennies.
3) DAVID CYCLEBACK-I don't sign autographs. Perhaps you could settle for a hand print?

Www.weingartensvintage.com

https://www.facebook.com/WeingartensVintage

http://www.psacard.com/Articles/Arti...ben-weingarten

ALWAYS BUYING BABE RUTH RED SOX TYPE 1 PHOTOGRAPHS--->To add to my collection

Last edited by Forever Young; 09-07-2014 at 11:36 AM.