View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 11:42 AM
G@ry Sƈ@m.ҽh.0ɾn

Graig has a very special talent. His work speaks for itself. Unfortunately, I'm one of those people that will never be able to purchased a full size painting (thank you student loans..). I love the idea of the studies. I know people could drop the $599 for a study painting I would still have to save up for one.$599 is a lot for a 5x7 but, I'd try to find a way to do it. Of course,I would love a full painting, but having an original study would be the best that I afford at this time. In terms I agree, the studies would help build that bridge for an affordable method of owning an original painting of yours.

I have never been to Nationals, but I hope to one day. When I do go.. I hope to see a booth from Graig set up. Building the relationship is important and to getting your brand out there.

I know you probably do a live painting on a piece when you are there. Have you thought about doing a painting "class" at Nationals for like 45 mins throughout the day? You could charge $5 for kids $10 for adults to cover cost of the oil paints and such. I know it maybe tough, but I think it would be fun, but most important...engaging. It would help build the relationship and it would create a great memory. It wouldn't be a full portrait, it could just be a painting of a baseball bat on grass/or clay. Something easy,fun, and affordable for everyone.It might help cover a little of the expenses for your trip as well. I'm a novice artist myself, but I'd still paid $10 or more for a short class taught by Graig himself. In addition, I'd be able to take home a painting I did, that was taught by you.

Last edited by GoCubsGo32; 06-28-2014 at 11:48 AM.