View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by priestc View Post
How do you find out about new cards of your player? Do you just browse ebay until you see something you don't have then add it to your checklist? I recently started player collecting Charlie Hough and thats pretty much been my strategy.
There are a few ways. For me, I check the beckett checklist, but there are SO many oddballs not shown. A few collectors also have a visual checklist that show some of the rarer stuff. I also do the same with ebay. I think I have the most complete Canseco checklist ... at least that I have seen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra79 View Post
10,000+ and 108 bids wow! How many bidders were there?

As a player collector (maddux), I totally appreciate the amount of time that goes into finding all of the different runs and variations. While I have never bid anywhere close to that amount on one particular item of his, I have seen some stuff go for way beyond what I would have anticipated.

Your Canseco collection is amazing. If I come across something on your list I'll pm you on it.
Thank you very much! I think there were only a few bidders on vizquel. 2 guys mainly duking it out, I believe.

I got some more that came in. It has been an IMMACULATE kind of a week!