View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 07:32 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric72 View Post
The original poster turned off private messages, so I post this message here:

Don't regret posting about Rick Probstein. And please know that he doesn't have a slew of "groupies" (your term) on Net54. In fact, quite a few members here are extremely vocal about warning people to NOT bid in his auctions.

In my humble opinion, you drew fire from other board members for your responses to their replies...and not because of the original post.

If I may recommend a bit of damage control...this slipped down to the 2nd page; however, has since been revived. Now that it is back on the 1st page, I suggest that you actively moderate the thread.

Please know that this is a TOUGH crowd. However, these collectors are the best of the best. And I tip my hat to their collective knowledge and experience. Whether the subject being discussed is an eBay seller or the authenticity of a particular card, our board is the leading authority in this hobby. And to be clear, I could care less about this thread and the thread subject had 0 to do with my decision.
Best regards,

Eric

This OP and I had some serious disagreements on how this forum is run. He said he was going to edit all of his comments from all of his posts he has ever done. So now he is suspended and won't be posting anymore. His suspension has 0 to do with the subject of Probstein. I could care less if that gets talked about as long as names are by posts.

Last edited by Leon; 04-10-2014 at 07:35 AM.