View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 11:49 PM
Erik

Default New Member and Pennant Collector

Hi Everyone,

My name is Erik and I'm new to the Forum. My Friend Zach Goodman told me about it and I am happy to be a new member. For the last 17 years I've slowly collected Minnesota (Minneapolis and St. Paul, too) team pennants. I live in Omaha Nebraska now, but when I moved here for college in the late 90's Nebraska football was in its prime...longing for my home teams I started to really identify with my home state and started to collect MN pennants.

I very recently decided to start collecting/trading other interesting pennants (vintage, defunct teams/leagues, Omaha/Nebraska etc.). It is a fun pastime I am enjoying and I hope to learn from you and connect with other collectors.

I wanted to say hello and if any of you have a MN team pennant I do not have (not variation of team I have, but new team altogether) I am interested!

I believe I attached a picture of my Minnesota pennants, but if does not attach I will try again
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pennants_2.jpg (51.9 KB, 171 views)

Last edited by erikc21; 04-27-2017 at 12:00 AM. Reason: needed to specify type of pennants