View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 04:22 PM
Phillip Abbott
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOF Auto Rookies View Post
Oh get off your high horse lol. I guess Phillip Abbott is damn near perfect, who knew.

What is my definition of a friend? Well, mine certainly includes relationships that aren't only face to face and can come over to watch your house. I guess only true friends are the ones that will watch your dog. I have plenty of board members whom I view as friends (hi Chuck) and have had great personal conversations with. But since it's online and I've never met them face to face, they aren't my friend, according to you. And yes, if I dropped dead I certainly would entrust some of these board members to help sell my collection.

Anger laughable? Ok...I actually think my anger has been pretty good compared with what I actually want to say .
I am not perfect, but I understand how the world functions and have some basic street smarts. Feel free to continue trusting everyone. We will await your next "I got ripped off" post.

Anger laughable. Yes, I am laughing at the fact that you got angry over something you could have easily prevented. No offense, he handed you a shovel and you dug this whole all on your own. You could have easily not trusted him, sent it in long ago and requested it be corrected right then and there and most likely have met less resistance.