View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 07:35 PM

Default Bulls--t and hypocrite both

from grundle's post above......The one point Barry made, though, I'd like to stand by loud and clear: It IS being a hypocrite to berate Memory Lane and still do business with them. That's why I'm just stating for the record that I'm not doing business with them...ever again. I don't care what card they have that I "need" (I never "need" anything in a hobby). My moral standards will always trump a PSA something-or-other (that Mastro probably photocopied...) for my collection.
Last edited by grundle20; Today at 06:15 PM.

THEN WHY DID YOU ATTEMPT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AT ALL---DON'T FEED US THE LINE THAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW OF HIS PAST BEFORE YOU INQUIRED INTO THE 48 LEAFS!! THE CARD(S) WAS AND WERE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR MORAL STANDARDS OBVIOUSLY-------You didn't get your way with daddy and came cryin' to mommy!
And YES I put cards ( plural) since you fail to mention the whole story this entire time .....you have been PARTIALLY up front with this entire Net 54 community , not completely, so you just may want to shut up and give this a rest!!!

Bill Latzko