View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 12:46 PM
Cort.ney De.Lorme

So, Betsy started out by posting that my "very large unpaid debt" was the reason (not necessarily the only reason) for my being blocked by them. I have provided documents showing where i asked PRIOR to posting for an invoice for that "debt" so that I could pay them. It has been brought up and referenced on this thread MANY times. Can anyone seem to figure out why ive asked, why some of you guys have asked, etc for an invoice to settle that debt but yet, while they keep posting and attacking my character, refuse to acknowledge the request of an invoice to settle a debt? It's pretty clear that all eyes within that company are on this thread with the fact that s(he) keeps posting about EVERYTHING ELSE. Could it still be that the only thing that they have on me is an unpaid item, that Brent marked as paid and wont let me pay it via any form other than a forced wire or paypal gift. Am I the only one noticing that she brought up the debt yesterday afternoon, has posted several times since, but refuses to acknowledge it now? Could it be that Brent is scared shitless of what Ill show you guys next?

Last edited by Whodunit; 02-17-2017 at 12:47 PM.